Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some for the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an insurance policy you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas inventions are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a complete collection of services not seeking add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current inventhelp product development and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to go ahead and InventHelp Inventor Stories take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.